I think that if I downgrade to nougat I may be able to get back my VoLTE. I have flashed other roms, including custom roms, too but no luck so far. Install 7-zip, then right click on firmware file and under 7-zip, select ‘Extract here’. (You may get 4 or more files, with AP, BL, CP or CSC etc. written at the beginning of those files.) We will be loading this file into Odin, to be installed on the device (in step 10 below).
- They are releasing this mobile with significant changes like a 90HZ refresh rate and 800 nits brightness.
- The GitHub issues tracker is only used for issues concerning The Open GApps Project compiler-scripts themselves.
- Then, Download and install or flash the previous android version.
- Before attempting to flash a firmware flash file, it’s recommended to back up any important data on the device, as the process may erase all of the data stored on it.
Of course there are a few bugs that you will need to live with in the event that you are a phone user and want to try the new system. For example, the Bluetooth connection does not work in this version of ROM yet. Since this version is still in the alpha (pre-beta) stage, if you install it you will not find any customization options, so you can consider it an AOSP ROM with the name StatiXOS only. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
It lets you fix bricked devices and resolve boot loop issues due to wrong or incompatible file flashing. It will also be useful if you encounter bugs or performance-related issues. For your information, the Custom ROMs are the best way to experience the latest Android version if an official update is not available for your smartphone. On this subject, the XDA developers team has done a fantastic job and made unofficially builds of Android 12 and 12L-based custom ROMs available for you. If you are looking for a custom Android ROM that looks sumptuous, this might feel like something off the road. It gives an original stock Android interface but at the same time is focused on delivering more stable performance on your device. The ROM utilizes the hardware of your Android phone more efficiently.
We will update this article as soon as new firmware and boot images are available. This will help you unbrick Nothing Phone 1, fix software issues like a boot loop, or get rid of custom ROMs. You might want to revert your phone to stock Android for many reasons. It can also be used if your custom ROM experience wasn’t as satisfactory as you thought initially or if you want to receive official OTA updates again. The stock ROM/firmware for Android devices is the official and most stable Stock Firmware firmware specially designed by the manufacturer for a particular device.
- Before going to install Vivo Y11s PD2042F stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
- After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that LG K41S has better overall performance than Infinix Smart 5, based on the final score data.
- Liquid Remix – It takes features from other ROM projects and blinds them to create an epic user experience without compromising features.
- Gallery– Photo Editor Pro’s editing tools have added to Gallery, so you can make all your edits and touchups without leaving the app.
- Users can simultaneously browse maps and exchange texts in a messenger app, watch Youtube and read the news feed on Twitter, as well as many other possible examples of usage.
In my experience with this ROM, the battery life was just the same as the stock ROM, but I was able to customize a few things here and there. To put it into better words, think of LineageOS, but with added features and tweaks. Not to mention, the huge list of device support– both new and old. Imagine being on your device’s stock ROM, but with slight tweaks here and there that allow you to customize your device without losing out on the Stock stability.